The weekend passed. Friday and Saturday, Dad released birds with Craig Davis and Isaac and a friend. So I stayed indoors and quilted until I was happy!! I got three squares done Friday and Saturday I went and spent some more "me" time. I cut my hair and colored my hair and got groceries and lunch, yum. Then, Abe and Kayla came and the first thing Abe said was "Mom, what did you do to your hair?" Well, I wasn't sure how to take that. So I said nothing. Anyway, I liked my hair then and still do. Abe probably didn't mean it the way it sounded, right?
I then took Piper so the kids could do their school studies.
The weather has warmed up so nice!! We actually hit 50 degrees today.
I have also taken to blogging on two quilt blogs!! Fun, eh? Are you all surprised?
MOM! i am flabbergasted! i didn't mean it badly, i just noticed it was different, but didn't know what exactly you did to it, and didn't want you to say "nothing" and feel sheepish... I did like it FYI! :)
ReplyDeleteYou're so funny. Can't wait to see the hair. Jaron says stuff like that all the time - stuff that could seem terribly rude but isn't because it's Jaron. Must be a man thing. :-D
ReplyDelete