Hmm, not much to report. Just a sore fingertip. Paper piece quilting is not for whimps. tehe. My sewing machine is feeling very left out. I think I heard the seamer ripper and sewing machine talking about me behind my back....I mean really, would they do that? I do have to report the 4 pounds of licorice is slowly disappearing. And yes its red...soooo good. UMM.
Have I told anyone here, that I am going to start another quilt??? 140 six inch squares...by hand!!
Dad has the garden growing and is slowly (laughing here) getting the huge pile of branches done. I think Jaron must have had fun whacking away. When he gets back, maybe I can talk him into taking out some trees....haha.
Geesh, you have perserverance! (Did I spell that right?) I know I would qauit and never get all the way through one of those quilts. Then I'd have to piece pieces of 'em all together so my work didn't go to waste. :-D Jaron did say that he hacked away at those trees back there. Jaron's green thumb has been bitten. This week he is starting a garden over at the Westwood's place. We'll see how it grows! Cute blog background, by the way!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I can't believe you're talking about licorice. Wish I was there to help you polish those babies off! When I watch TV here (which is more than I've watched it in YEARS), I usually watch TLC. They've constantly got Twizzler's commercials on and I'm going crazy! Jaron has a classmate going home next weekend and he asked Jaron if he needed anything. I told him I need a few bags of Twizzlers!! We'll see if I get my wish...
ReplyDeletemom, at least that injured finger does't injure yout spirits...
ReplyDelete