This week the girls had their ultrasounds. Becky had hers on Wednesday. She is having a boy. Alissa had hers on Thursday, she is having a girl. I finished up a few Christmas gifts this week. And feeling kind bah-hum-bug so I need to get the shopping done before I totally give up. Maybe its a lack of sleep. I'm feeling really happy if I get five hours anymore. Frustrated with life the last 5-6 months. Need to be able to support myself but can't figure out how to make it happen.
Back-tracking to Thanksgiving. Dad and Jo had dinner with us. We had a semi-house full. I think we managed 21 this year. I had great help organizing from the kids. They really pitched in to help. I guess after working so hard on getting the meal made that I didn't enjoy it much. I remember as a kid how yummy grandma's food was. It didn't really feel like Thanksgiving. Maybe it was because I missed not having watched football or the dog competitions (sorry can't think right now what they are called.) But I was totally relieved when I found out that Mark had dinner with Cher and Carrie and their girls.
TTFN
No comments:
Post a Comment