document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type

Wednesday, February 9, 2011


Ok, slightly better. I have a new camera I'm working with and not too good at it's settings. The living room was bright and sunny, but you can't tell here. Oh well, you get the idea. I started this quilt in Dec '09. Added my own sashing and cornerstones (as they are called in quilting) because I didn't want each basket block connected to the other. So all the lines between the blocks and the little green squares are my own addition. Which I might add, the directions did not include so I was on my own. I suppose that is why it took so long in the finishing. The actual blocks were a snap and I had them done as they were posted on the blog (15 weeks - one block each week). Last night as I laid it out on the floor, DH said, that would look more like a basket of flowers if you had done some real flowers. !! He's talking applique, obviously. But the thought has crossed my mind to do just that!

1 comment: