It seems like the only time I post anything on this page is when i've got pictures to show. Not Today!! haha I just thought I'd stop and say that it was a nice day seeing and being around some extended family.
The other day -- now that the house is beyond quiet -- James and I were flipping tv channel's and came across this show about raising children. Silly to have sat and watched it but we did. It was informative and I felt good watching it because I felt like I had done those things with my family when they were growing up...but that's beside the point --- what I wanted to share was about Mia. Mia sat on the floor next to me watching this program. It had children in the activities and Mia was glued to the tv. I think she misses having Alden, Eli and Gracen here to chase and play with. It was obvious she loved watching the children on the tv. Something else I've noticed -- Mia barks at the girl piano students and not the boys.
I've begun another quilt...this one is beautiful too. Well you know what I mean -- the pattern is beautiful and popular. I'll whip up a few blocks and some time soon post a few blocks...Hopefully before we're dealing with harvest. The apples really need to get a move on though if they're going to get any bigger!!
No comments:
Post a Comment