Correction -- James plays(ed) Modern Warfare 3 -- a bit different than what I said.
Christmas is upon us. The weather is being so nice!!!
Isaac got accepted to the Masters Program at ISU and he is working at a credit union in IF. Becky is still working at Michaels. So yup, you guessed it, grandma babysits Xander. He can be a stinker some days...especially by the end of the day when he is sure mom and dad are not returning. Wears me out!!! :)
Michael got his mission call to Iowa Des Moines Feb 15 2012.
James is taller than us all now. I think he is pushing six foot. I had to buy new sunday dress pants. The salesman tried to talk me out of getting 30x32's. I nearly gave in and then I said Nope, I'd rather return them if they're too long. James put them on this morning and they were barely long enough...Hopefully he will make do for a few months!!!
Kayla and Abe are expecting baby #4 June 23rd!! Hope all goes well for them. Whew! What a busy busy life! CR and I didn't have our babies that close, tehe. Alissa is due also come June-ish. Not sure on a date yet. Yup, that will give her three. And put CR and I at 15 grandbabies!!
Reese (Alissa's) was awful sick this last two weeks. The docs had her on antibiotics for a UTI and ran a dye test in her kidneys. Thankfully all is well.
I think we're all hanging in there. Grateful for all our blessings. Thankful I have the strength to do all I do. Looking for some quiet time...yeah, I heard you laugh!
I am thankful you have all the energy to do all that you do too! My kids love any chance they get to go play at grandma'a house.
ReplyDeleteya I meant to say grandma's haha
ReplyDelete